Sunday, August 5, 2012

Update...

Lots of stuff has been happening.

1) I'm moving.
2) I finished a 5k this morning.
3) I worked at a warehouse for 6 weeks.
4) I've spent all the money I made at the warehouse.
5) I'm headed to St. Louis, MO with our high school students in a week.



Okay, so maybe not THAT much has been happening, but I feel like I haven't slept much since I last posted in here.  The next few weeks don't look any less busy.  Between moving and St. Louis, I also have a bridal shower to plan (yay!) and a 1st birthday party for my nephew (yay!).  Then, in September, I have 2 weddings - one is up in Winnepeg, Manitoba (Canada) and a couple friends are roadtripping to it... the other is my brother's wedding at the Double JJ Resort in Roscommon, MI.  Oh, and classes start up in the end of August.  Wowza.

No comments: