Sunday, June 30, 2013

Here is a blog about my lack of blogs.

So, for those of you who've been on this journey with me for some time remember the regularity with which I posted in Hungary.

This regularity has not translated into my time here in NYC.  This is due to multiple reasons, so I wanted to give those... along with a little apology.

a) Netflix.  This, I feel, is self-explanatory... and possibly a horrible and great decision all at the same time.
b) Lack of knowing what to write.  Content is everything.  I shouldn't complain or lead you to believe that life is horrible when it isn't... nor should I be excited and lead you to believe that life couldn't be better when it could.  Deceit is no good.  Neither is lack of content and while my mother might be interested in some things such as what I had for breakfast, the rest of the world cares not.  By the way, the answer is a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese, with iced coffee - how New Yorker of me :)
c) Lack of audience awareness. When I was in Hungary, I wrote for whoever would listen.  I would truly enjoy it if my blogs actually had less of a "diary" feel and more of an "travel" and "adventure" feel.
d) Time.  I either have less time or would rather waste my time with option (a).  Depending on the day, it actually could be either one.

For my lack of updates, I apologize.  I officially moved in a month ago and I should have posted more than twice.  I will work on that this week :)

1 comment:

Rich said...

For content, may I suggest a post summarizing your thoughts and/or experiences at General Synod? :)