Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Job!

Right before classes started this semester, I received a facebook message from my professor and advisor, Zulema Moret.  She needed an assistant for the Latin American Studies minor.  This job would be for 20 hours each week and the duties would vary throughout the year.

Prior to accepting the position, I met with Professor Moret to discuss the fact that I couldn't devote more than 15 hours per week to the position and I would only be on campus certain days.
Turns out, she was cool with that.

So far, I've been doing a lot of presentations and a few poster designs, but I expect that my duties will continue to increase as the semester progresses.

Yet another thing to add to my increasingly busy schedule and professional resumé, but I'm enjoying it so far.

~Trazy Richter
Latin American Studies Office Assistant

No comments: