Monday, November 19, 2012

Horoscope

"All you need now is a Vision. Forget the tedious details, it's about following your hunches, listening to your instincts and finding a quiet moment in every day this week so that you can hear the still voice within. Inspiration is yours for the taking...either that or you'll be too dreamy or escapist to want to bother at all. Dreams become prophetic (if you can remember them). You want to leap without looking, take risks without forethought and pursue anything that gives you an emotional high. Artistic Aries will love this period, business types may not because nothing is solid, zero is certain and everything is just a possibility in a vast field of potential. The only limits are the ones you believe in."

As I have admitted before, I read my horoscope from one website every week.  I don't believe the stars hold my future, but I do enjoy the fact that sometimes it is simply inspirational.

Take this week's horoscope as posted above.  It's exactly what's going on in my life right now.  So, if you've read that, you know that something big is about to happen.

I have a vision.  The details are unimportant at the moment, but the end destination has always been semi-clear.  I'm leaping without looking and taking risks - and I have the reassurance that God will be with me, but not the reassurance that I will remain comfortable.  Nothing is certain and there is so much potential ahead of me.

I'm excited.  Are you?

No comments: