Monday, May 20, 2013

Leaving (again)

So, in just two weeks, my entire world will have changed... again.
I will have, by that time, packed up my entire apartment.  I will have moved everything that I'm not taking with me but keeping into my parents' storage shed.  I will have gotten rid of everything I don't want.  I will have packed up my car with everything that's going with me.  I will have loaded myself and my boyfriend into my tiny car and driven across the country.  I will have found my new address.  I will have unloaded my car and explored my part of the city.  I will have driven my wonderful boyfriend to the airport.  I will have said that terrible and horrible goodbye.
And, by this time, Eaic and I will have had our first facetime date.
I will have not slept due to the excitement of starting my new job... and I will be in the office learning about what it is I will be doing for the next year.

2 weeks.

No comments: