Monday, January 20, 2014

What's at The Top of My Bucket List?

I may not have a "bucket list" per se, but I have two lists that are similar.

One is a list of things that I'd like to do or see prior to leaving NYC.  It a list of so many things - from parks to museums, from ice cream shops to unique sculptures.  It's fun to check them off - one... by... one.

My other list is of 101 things to do in 1001 days.  I started in 850 days ago, so I only have 151 days left.  So, what's on this list?  Well, you can check it out here and here.  In case you're not likely to follow links, I'll give you a little taste.

Some things I'd like to do:
*Learn to Play Guitar Well Enough to Lead Worship
*Save $500 Using Coupons
*Find Out My Blood Type
*Bungee Jump
*Read The Entire Bible
*Drive-In Theatre
*Have a No-Internet Weekend
*Visit Silvia in Italy
*Write 150 Blogs in This Blog

Some things I've done in 850 days:
*Go To a Cocktail Party
*Eat a Deep-Fried Candy Bar
*Get a Postcard Posted on PostSecret
*Eat Somewhere I Actually Have to Dress Up For
*Go To a Youth Ministry or Women's Convention
*Get A Pedicure
*Quit Smoking
*Fall In Love
*Dance in The Rain Downtown

It's been a fun journey, but I'm a little disappointed.  In the last 850 days, I've accomplished major things, it's true.  However, I've only crossed off about 1/4 of the 101 things.  I wonder what I can accomplish in the next 5ish months...

No comments: