Saturday, January 18, 2014

What's In My Purse?

I accepting a blogging challenge, so I will be writing a couple of rather random-sounding blogs.  The first of these blogs is even more random than the rest.

First, a story about my current purse.  I was headed back to Grand Rapids, MI for the Fourth of July (which you can read about here) and it appeared as though I had no good way to transport my laptop.  I used to use a backpack when I was in school, but I'm not exactly a student anymore and backpacks aren't exactly stylish when that's not the case.  I needed something else.  So, I headed to the local TJMaxx and checked out the selection.  I wound up with a cute silver bag with a bow.  My full-size laptop fits perfectly inside.  Plus, it looks cute!

Now - what is in my purse?  Well, I just took out my wallet to buy a Groupon deal.  My wallet is pink, short and chunky.  I recently added a bunch of business cards to my purse.  You'll find some cash because here in NY, there tend to be more "cash only" stores and restaurants than I've ever known in Grand Rapids.  In case of dry hands, I have a small bottle of Bath and Body Works lotion.  In case of dry lips, I have Body Shop lip butter.  I have my work keys.  I have an appointment card for my next dental appointment on February 5th.  That's about it.

I used to carry a book, but took that out to read before bed.

And that, my friends, is what's in my purse.  What's in your purse?

No comments: