Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dear family and friends,
i need your prayers RIGHT NOW.
Over the past week, I have not been at peace with leaving at all.
I even dialed the phone to tell the RCA to withdraw my participation and send back all the funds raised.

I know that God loves CHAOS even more than I do.
I know that God wants me to trust and believe in Him... and in Him alone.
I know that there is a plan and God will be working in CHAOS and Home Acres while I am away.
I know that there are people who will be keeping a close eye on the program and making sure that everything goes smoothly.

HOWEVER, i haven't been able to complete let go of this. I know that God is bigger than anything I can fathom. I know, I know, I know... but it's so hard to just let go.

please pray that God brings me to peace.
please pray that I give this up and let it go.
please pray that love stands strong.
please pray for the kids that are going to be my transition team.

No comments: