Monday, April 29, 2013

Graduation Saturday

On Saturday, Eaic and I were treated to a pre-graduation luncheon reception for one of my minors, Latin American Studies.


Look at that handsome man!


Waiting backstage... ready to get this show on the road!
There were over 1500 students to get out into the arena, so this was a looong process.


 Right after I walked across the stage and returned to my seat, I posted this picture on Facebook.  
It's the diploma holder... minus the diploma.
The diploma itself will be mailed to me in about 4-6 weeks.


Done!

Afterward, my family - my dad, my dad, my brothers Aaron and Randy and their wives Jennifer and Nikkie, and Eaic - all went out for dinner at T.G.I. Fridays.  
We missed having Shawn there, but she will be home soon.  
It was a wonderful day!

Thank you, everyone, for your continued support, your love and your encouragement.
It has been a long, hard road, but it has been so worth it.

No comments: