Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Absent until Sept. 22...

Jóreggelt! (Good morning!)

After a good night's sleep, I was just informed that we probably won't have internet access again until the 22nd (at least), so i wanted to drop a little note.

I will be staying in a small village for a few days. This village is primarily Roma and it is destined to be a great, unique experience.
Then I will begin language school for two weeks, which will be pretty intense, but I will meet at least one of my roommates for the year.
After that, we'll have a week of orientation and will meet all of the volunteers that will be working in Hungary this next year.
I am set to return to Budapest on the 22nd and so I will make sure to get to a Kávézo (coffee shop) with internet access or visit the Otterness' on that day so that I can check my email and update my blog.

...

Please be praying for continued rest and renewed strength each day, for open mind for learning Magyar (Hungarian), for the excitement to not wear off, and for the sadness of missing home to subside.

Praise for smooth travels, good rest and coffee this morning :)

2 comments:

chouse said...

rock on trace, glad you made it :)

Trazy Lyn said...

thanks, chris. :)