Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jó estet! (Good Evening!)

Today has been a good day. Definitely relaxing. Renewing, fresh, free... I met my new church family today. It was weird, but I am apparently already a member of their 'choir.' SWEET! I was also coerced to play saxophone soon (okay, secretly I'm excited to start taking part in worship, I'll be honest... :D)

Then Matt, Evelyn, Silke, Silvia and I grabbed some Chinese food from Déak Tér, a tourist area of Budapest. And since now we have a free moment, I decided to give you more pictures. I have a huge collection piling up in my computer, filled with stories and sights that I wish you could experience for yourselves.

I'm very homesick today. I miss my family. I miss my church family. I miss my most amazing friends. I miss my catdaughter. I miss you.

Prayer Requests:
* defined job description this week.
* VISA obtained this week.
* internet and roommate meeting sometime this week.
* Heidi (remember my angel a few posts back? - just please pray for her and her transition in Transcarpathia, Ukraine)

*~*~*~*

on to the pictures...

Okay, so this is just for my music nerd friends. Bela Bartok is a famous contemporary composer from Hungary. I love his compositions and you should too. Check 'em out next time you get a free moment :)


also, apparently I'm giving a performance somewhere. not sure on what or where, but there's gotta be a Richter there and we decided I'm the only one in Hungary, so it must be me. hmmm...


and last but not least, see the sticky notes? my dorm room at Monoszló was covered with them thanks to my roommates. However, we learned all the vocabulary for things in our room by the end of our stay!

No comments: