Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord

i got hit with a pretty big rock today as I spent my remaining savings on some dental work.



I heard it said once that "We make plans and God laughs."
I made plans.
I made plans to go back to Saranac, spend time with family and friends, travel with my mom and just... take time be.
I made plans to return to Home Acres and Grand Rapids on August 1st. While working 25 hours each week, I would also be searching for another job.
I made plans to couchsurf my way through Grand Rapids because I'm going back extremely broke and won't be able to find housing right away, but thank goodness I have a job because I'll be able to use that money to find housing in September.
I made plans to start doing some "back to school" stuff with the kids, have leadership meetings, dig into what's been done this last year and learn from it while trying to maintain continuity.
I made plans to find a place with Ang starting the end of August and be roommates with her.
I made plans.

Today, if God is laughing, I'm not joining Him.



I need a job.

hey - I have a joke! Hey Michigan, anyone hiring?

No comments: