Sunday, October 4, 2009

pictures and prayer requests...

Just some more picture stories for you to enjoy. I haven't much of an update, but I want to catch you up on the pictures that I have in queue, waiting for your viewing enjoyment.

First, this is a picture of just the beauty of Monoszló. That's one thing that strikes me about this country - the beautiful scenery. I love it!


The next two pictures are just final pictures of our language school participants - do we look like we know how to speak Hungarian now? These are the young adults that I bonded with the most because we struggled together, we learned together, we experienced the beginning of our Hungarian life together... we played games where we 'killed each other', we encouraged each other... this is the group that I look forward to seeing again the most.



and that's all I have for now - tomorrow's another workday!

prayer requests:
* my throat is starting to get sore again - not sure if it's just a one day thing, but my flatmate has also been sick. please also pray for Andrea's healing.
* safe travels home.
* peace at home.
* the Gurk family.
* renewed ideas of where I fit in over here - tomorrow we stay afterschool to experience that program and see what our role might be during that time...

No comments: