Friday, July 10, 2009

last day! $8000! Prayer Requests!

so... ready for this? tomorrow is my last day as the FSR Team Supervisor at Multiband. it's been a good run and I've enjoyed it. I'm thankful, too, that tomorrow isn't my LAST day there, as it could have been. Luckily, they're letting me come back after my training in Chicago for two weeks as a floater in tracking/fsr/wherever they need me. seems to be a small thing, but it'll be huge for sanity/finances/transitions.



also, funds hit the $8000 mark recently - that means only $4500 to go until the goal is reached. I'm nervous, but Jay, the coordinator for us mission volunteers doesn't seem to be worried at all. Odd. However, I have been so blessed - I can't believe there's been so much support for this project. Who would have thought that answering this call meant that in one year, life would be turned upside down/right side up (whichever way you want to look at it!)

however, there is still much to do. If you feel God calling you to be supportive of the ministry in Hungary, please don't hesitate. Prayer and finances are the greatest needs right now - and I'm lacking in both. I have many prayer requests and while some are personal, others will be posted down below.

if you wish to donate - you can do so online at rca.org/volunteer - click "donate" and then select "Tracy Richter" from the drop down list

or, you can mail a check made out to "RCA Mission Volunteer Program" with my name in the memo to:
Reformed Church in America
P.O. Box 19381
Newark, NJ 07195-1938



Prayer Requests:
* health --- i am battling migraines 24/7. it's not pleasant and it only stresses me out more. it kills my focus and forces me to dark/quiet places or back to bed to knock them out.
* Church things --- there is a huge transition taking place at Home Acres Church and I'm sad/worried/upset/happy/anxious/nervous/proud all at the same time. quite the combination, but please pray for wisdom and peace and God's guidance on the entire situation.
* finances --- on a missions standpoint, i still need $4500. personally, I haven't received monies promised to me when I accepted my supervisor position and am worried that I will never receive them once I step down. It's only helping to add stress and worry and anxiety to my life.
* friends and family --- i shared with the missionaries the fact that I'm worried about leaving certain friends. I only hope that this can strengthen our friendships, not separate us.

No comments: