Friday, July 17, 2009

thoughts of the day...

just a random thought provoking quote that was said by a presenter, but it's been passed on for some time.

"a person's character is defined by what they would do when no one is looking."



today, we met each other in some serious depth. the next four questions were asked of us and i thought i'd share them with you all as well.

when was the last time you cried? ... the last time I cried was when I was extremely frustrated with the outcome of a decision I thought I'd given to God=the decision of my replacement for the year. i'll never forget calling David and just collapsing in tears...

what are three things that are unique to ONLY you in this room? ... i have my eyebrow pierced, i used to be an electronic DJ, (and this proved to be not true) I have two tattoos

what recently brought you joy for more than 24 hours? ... having my baby brother home from Iraq/Kuwait for Christmas. :)

who do you love? who do you hate? ... i love people. I love my family. i love my friends. i love to love others. ... i hate only one man who remains nameless and faceless and i think that's why i hate him most. this man stole my life as it was, but through God alone, I've been restored.



goodnight, my friends.
grace and peace be with you.

No comments: