Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tomorrow/Today?

Tomorrow is my last day at the Children's House.
I have mixed emotions about this.

First of all, it's not like I've really gone lately. They told me flat out that no babies ever come if it's raining, so if I wake up and see rain, I just stay home and don't go out in the rain myself. It's given me time to work on some things for the camp, and also allows me to clean the flat which I'm sure would get neglected if I didn't have the time.

Second of all, it's weird to actually have a "last day." Upon leaving the other two placements, I didn't really have a last day that was known in advance... they just stopped. So it's weird that tomorrow I will actually have a chance to say "goodbye."

And what's kinda funny is that there's a chance I won't go to the Balaton after all... and still work at the house...
yup. hmmm... i'll let you know how tomorrow goes :)

*~*~*

Ukrainian architecture -

Check out the Orthodox churches we drove by!



a castle outside Mukachevo (Munkács)


*~*~*

One day, I visited Matt's placement. Matt works in a Tanoda, an afterschool program, tutoring students with English and math. The day I went, Matt had two students. Welcome to the my experience at the Budaörsi Tanoda :)

No comments: