Saturday, February 6, 2010

esik a hó!

snow is falling! I feel like that's the only thing that's been consistent the last two weeks - it has snowed a LOT. It's beautiful, especially when I could get out of the city and see it freshly fallen on a lot of trees :)

so much has happened these last couple weeks, that I wish I could tell you about it all in one moment... but right now, I'm exhausted and wanted to share some pictures with you.

Enjoy!

*~*~*

Kristy and Matt in our train car en route to our Önkéntes Diakóniai Év mid-year seminar/retreat. Does it seem so romantic? It's like a scene out of a movie - in a train car, watching the world pass you by, sitting across from your friends... so great!



the next 4 pictures are of snow. This is me and the snow in Debrecen, Hungary...


and this is the snow outside of the retreat center in Berekfürdő, Hungary




i would also like to point out that in the pictures below (in previous posts), you saw green grass. yes, those were taken AFTER the new year, so within the last month... your eyes did NOT deceive you :)

No comments: