Thursday, February 25, 2010

yay! video works!!!

edit note: this took forever to finally figure out how to get this to work. I finally figured it out. Please keep in mind that this was recorded on Tuesday... it's now Thursday. I'll post an update before I leave for the weekend :)

*~*~*

I can't believe this is the 101st entry in my blog. It comes a little over 14 months after my first blog post, back on December 15, 2008

there's a lot on my mind, so I think i'll make it a video post :)



*~*~*

A weekend in Magyarmecske, a tiny village in southern Hungary - aka Emilie's village :)


cute little village :)



Jeff, Emilie, Livia (Hungarian volunteer from Transcarpathia, Ukraine, who lives with Emilie and Simon) and I went on a walk and were joined by two little Roma boys - one of them became our photographer :)


this is our photographer - I can't remember their names, but they were fun :)

No comments: