Sunday, December 27, 2009

A day in my life...

Christmas day - 25 december 2009

My day, as always, starts with coffee - today is hazelnut thanks to Mrs. Lampen :)


then I prepared my 'cookies' for the Christmas potluck lunch


Simon was staying with me, but he had to leave at 4:30a on Christmas morning, so I wrote him a note... he wrote back (in Hungarian) "thank you! Bye!"


I take a look at my tree and pull out my Christmas stocking from Mrs. Lampen...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


enjoying the Christmas day potluck at church...



Rita, one of my teens, playing some music for us after lunch :)


this is what Christmas day looked like in Budapest - rainy and you can still even see leaves on the ground. so different to what y'all had back home!


finally, this was the low point of my day: the internet went out for about an hour and a half - the fourth button says 'on line' and that's supposed to be lit up... notice that it's NOT. finally after an hour of pure frustration, I saw the light come on and the clouds part. Ahhh... then i got to call my family back since the internet went out mid-call, and finish making all the rest of the calls :)

No comments: