Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gloooooooooooooooooria!

I woke up this morning probably well enough to go to church, but I'm still coughing and I don't want to risk infecting others this close to Christmas. So, I stayed home singing Christmas carols, hence the reasoning behind the title.

I have an invitation to join Evelyn at the Christmas market. I'll be honest, I am not sure I would look forward to that adventure. As much as I would love to walk around the market, I am actually thinking about going to the one at Jokái Tér instead. They have cute postcards there and I think I have an amazing idea! :) Then I think I might get some cards and go have a cup of forralt bor and write at the market after 8p.

My roommate came home from church to exclaim the same thing that made me smile immediately upon waking up this morning: "It's SNOWING!"
it was a magical morning, until I realized that it wasn't sticking at all. Grrr... but that's okay, snow wasn't in the forecast until Tuesday, so the fact that it came today proves two things: a) it's a teaser for Tuesday and... b) the weather here is just as unpredictable as home :P

Well, I'm off to enjoy a beautiful Sunday. Happy St. Lucia day and 13th day of Advent!

*~*~*

These are pictures of Matt's 100 day and my 101 day celebration.
I made Matt one of those paper headband things we sported in elementary school on our 100 days - and yes, that's a trashbag holding it on his head. The boys have nothing - no scissors, no tape, no plain white paper... i don't know how they survive!


These next three are the process of eating the food we prepared to celebrate. In case you missed the previous post, we had búndás - it's french toast covered with cheese and ketchup. It's seriously Hungarian and very delicious! However, it weirded us out, so I was reluctant to try it, but what better occasion to indulge than 100 day?!




Ez nagyon fínom! (It's very delicious!)

No comments: