Friday, July 16, 2010

Part 5 of 10 --- Re-entry Preparation

I have over taken over 1000 pictures of my year.

Please ask to see my pictures because I took them all for a reason, but also know that I plan on printing 200 of them. I don't know if you've ever sat and looked through 200 pictures that aren't your own, but I promise you that you probably don't want to do that.
I'll get frustrated because if I'm only printing 1/5 of my pictures, I'm only picking the best ones. You'll get frustrated because it will take an entire day to go through them because each one will tell a story.

My suggestion is to scan through my blog and Facebook - there are different pictures in each place (or just look at one of them and that way you don't see ALL of my pictures) or set up several coffee dates.
You know I love coffee and if you want to hear the good stories, this will be the best way to do it. We can go through as many as we can in any amount of time and then next time, we'll start where we left off.

Or ask to see pictures of a certain time during my year. Christmas, Easter, my birthday, other volunteers, my work places, my church family here, my apartment, etc.

***

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Efézusiakhoz 2:10 - Mert az Õ alkotása vagyunk, teremtetvén [Általa] a Krisztus Jézusban jó cselekedetekre, a melyeket elõre elkészített az Isten, hogy azokban járjunk.

Dear God, everything I did that was good this year was prepared in advance by You. Everything that I will do in the future that is good will be prepared by You. These good works aren't always easy or full of recognition, but they are the reason that You created me. You made me to do good deeds. Don't let me forget this. Don't let me lose sight of that purpose. Open my eyes and allow me to SEE the good works You prepared for me, that I did through You, this past year. Ease my mind about the future, knowing that You have already prepared my path.

No comments: