Sunday, July 18, 2010

Part 7 of 10 --- Re-entry Preparation

Please tell me stories about your year as well. You'll need to speak up and be assertive because we'll both think that my experiences are more exciting than yours, but it's NOT true!

Things have happened on both sides of the ocean. People have lost jobs and gotten jobs. People have gotten married or engaged or broken off a relationship. People are having babies or adopting puppies. People got promoted or went back to school or graduated or dropped out.

These things are just as important as my experiences, so please don't feel like I don't want to hear them. Even though I may be excited to talk about my year, I also want to hear about yours. Don't be shy!

***

Luke 18:27 - Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

Lukács 18:27 - Õ pedig monda: A mi embereknél lehetetlen, lehetséges az Istennél.

Dear God, my future is unknown. It's so unknown that You witnessed my sleepless nights, my nervous nausea and my tear-filled prayers. Teach me Your ways and help me to trust that You hold me in the palm of Your hand and You have plans for my life. Help me to remember that You are the conqueror of the "impossible." You showed this to me by bringing me over $12,000 during a terrible recession. Help me to continue to see the impossible things that only You have made possible.

No comments: